Translate

Totally FREE and Great Deals

I am dedicated to only posting totally FREE after coupon or samples. And I am going to only post GREAT DEALS and FINDS.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

FREE or possible MONEYMAKER 4 Naked Juice 15.2 oz at safeway

We went to safeway today. Got my 4 NAKED JUICE 15.2 oz. The cashier and I were surprised. I got a $.027 cents overage after entering my card.

Receipt is on top and these are the 4 juices I got FREE with $.27 overage. Just add the coupons online on Just4U coupon center. Add all 6 naked juice coupons.

While my husband has his own card too and got his own 4 naked juice transaction. Here are the receipt and his juices.

As you can see, he bought the boosted kind while I bought the pure fruit. He paid $1.69 for the 4 juices. Receipt is on top while the juices are the bottom pic.

Recap:
Add all 6 Naked Juice coupons from your Just4U coupon center
Buy 4 Naked Juice 15.2 oz
Pay Nothing with overage or $1.69 or lower.

We used two different cards: one for me and one for my husband. So, we have 8 juices all in all in the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Popular Posts